Jamestown Ranch – Pricing and Inclusions
Our pricing packages for the venues vary based on your specific needs:
– Climate-Controlled – Big Barn (150 Guests or less)
– Climate-Controlled – Farmhouse Chapel (50 Guests or less)
Big Barn Pricing (Up to 150 guests) (5.17.22)
Gold Package – $2,500 (Saturday Only – Access from 11 AM to 11 PM) (150 people or less in the Big Barn)
– Multiple location options include The Climate-Controlled Barn, The Barn Patio, and The Oaks
– On site bridal suite in barn, with hair and make up area, and grooms quarters in barn
– Day of Wedding use only for 12 hours (music off by 10 PM)
– Includes set up and take down of of all tables, chairs in barn and barn patio area (not the oaks).
– Access to all tables, chairs, and a wide variety of rustic, vintage, and chic decor
– Does not include event clean up
Platinum – $3,500 (150 people or less in the Big Barn) (Friday 4 hours for rehearsal and prep, and Saturday use for 12 hours)
– Barn Access for rehearsal dinner and set up on Friday night before the wedding from 4-8 PM
– Saturday access – 11 AM until 11 PM (music off by 10 PM)
– On-site bridal suite in barn, with hair and make up area, and grooms quarters in barn
– Includes set up and take down of all tables, chairs in barn, barn patio (does not include the oaks)
– Does not include event clean up
All barn weddings and include access to white resin chairs, white wooden chairs, white plastic chairs, round tables and rectangular tables for up to 150 guests
We also have assorted whiskey, wine barrels, and various wooden electrical spools, and a variety of rustic, vintage, and chic decor for centerpieces
Use of PA System is included in barn and patio area only
Add on options include: use of the farmhouse for the day of for an additional $1000.
Farmhouse Chapel and Event Pricing (50 guests or less)
Silver Package – $2,000 for 8 hours on property with use of Farmhouse and loft apartment
Silver Plus Package – $3,000 for 8 hours on property with including of the Farmhouse, loft apartment, and the bungalow suite.
– (DIY, price includes tables and chairs for up to 50 people. A limited decor is included at this location, and set up , tear down, and clean up is done by guests under the direction of the venue director)
– On site bridal loft at both the loft apartment and the optional service at the bungalow suite.
An optional “day of” event coordinator and creative design and planning services are available for both venue locations – Ask Hannah for more details.
**Elopements (ask about customized options for elopements at both locations)
To get more information please click here or you can email email@example.com or call us at 501-472-1563.
Corporate Team Meetings
Looking for a fun, innovative space and vibe for your next business team meeting? If you are in the Central Arkansas area, then look no further. The Farmhouse at Jamestown Ranch is creative, innovative, scenic, meeting space for your next off-site meeting or team-building event.
As for creativity, the sky is the limit for creating an innovative, fun, off-site meeting or strategizing event.
We have business class high-speed internet, pool table, foosball table, baggo, horse shoes (coming soon), basketball (at the big barn), fishing, roaming around the lavender fields, and many other fun team activities. We can also customize your event and provide some fun and creative team events.
Not looking for activities or events, then you can just relax in a comfortable chair soak up the peaceful scents of lavender and let your team recharge as you brainstorm about your teams next big idea or sales goal. The venue also includes a private meeting room to conduct 1:1 coaching or evaluating sessions while the other team members enjoy the ranch.
If you would like more information on our all-inclusive or a la carte corporate meeting packages you can:
Call us at 501-472-1563
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org