Jamestown Ranch – Pricing and Inclusions
Our pricing packages for the venues vary based on your specific needs:
– Big Barn (150 Guests or less)
– Farmhouse Chapel (50 Guests or less)
Big Barn Pricing (Up to 150 guests)
Gold Package – $2,250 (Saturday Only – Access from 11 AM to 11 PM) (150 people or less in the Big Barn)
– Multiple location options include The Barn, The Barn Patio, and The Oaks
– On site bridal suite in barn, with hair and make up area, and grooms quarters in barn
– Day of Wedding use only for 12 hours (music off by 10 PM)
– Includes set up and take down of of all tables, chairs in barn and barn patio area (not the oaks).
– Access to all tables, chairs, and a wide variety of rustic, vintage, and chic decor
– Does not include event clean up
Platinum – $3,000 (150 people or less in the Big Barn) (Friday 4 hours for rehearsal and prep, and Saturday use and 12 hours)
– Barn Access for rehearsal dinner and set up on Friday night before the wedding from 4-8 PM
– Saturday access – 11 AM until 11 PM (music off by 10 PM)
– On-site bridal suite in barn, with hair and make up area, and grooms quarters in barn
– Includes set up and take down of all tables, chairs in barn, barn patio (does not include the oaks)
– Does not include event clean up
All barn weddings and include access to white resin chairs, white wooden chairs, white plastic chairs, round tables and rectangular tables for up to 150 guests
We also have assorted whiskey, wine barrels, and various wooden electrical spools, and a variety of rustic, vintage, and chic decor for centerpieces
Use of PA System is included in barn and patio area only
Farmhouse Chapel and Event Pricing (50 guests or less)
Bronze Package – $1,000 for 4 hours on property
– (DIY, price includes tables and chairs for up to 50 people. No decor is included at this location, and set up , tear down, and clean up is done by guests)
– On-site bridal loft with hair and make up area
Silver Package – $1,500 for 8 hours on property
– (DIY, price includes tables and chairs for up to 50 people. Limited decor is included at this location, and set up , tear down, and clean up is done by guests)
– On site bridal loft with hair and make up area
An optional “day of” event coordinator is available for both venue locations.
**Elopements (ask about customized options for elopements at both locations)
To get more information please click here or you can email email@example.com or call us at 501-472-1563.
Corporate Retreat Meetings
Are you done with hotel meeting spaces or the four walls of your corporate office for lunch and learns or business meetings? If yes, then you are looking for the Farmhouse at Jamestown Ranch. It is a rustic, scenic, creative space, for your next off-site meeting or team-building event. The Farmhouse at Jamestown Ranch boasts a spectacular view of the ranch and the foothills of the Ozarks.
As for creativity, the sky is the limit for creating an innovative, fun, off-site meeting or strategizing event.
We have wireless business class high-speed internet, pool table, foosball table, baggo, horse shoes (coming soon), basketball (at the big barn), fishing, and many other fun team building activities.
Or you can just relax in a comfortable chair soak up the peaceful environment and let your team recharge as you brainstorm about your teams next big idea or sales goal.
If you would like more information on our all-inclusive or a la carte corporate meeting packages you can:
Call us at 501-472-1563
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org